Monday, May 14, 2007

FORTAMAJIG

One of my favorite places to visit via my nifty Google Reader is Parenthacks. In fact, I have just added them to the Blogroll (doh! Don't know why I didn't think of it before!).

And when I saw this product, the Fortamajig, from TheHappyKidCompany.com, reviewed on Parenthacks, I wanted to show it to you all, for two reasons.

First, because I love it, and I know my boys would love it, and I would have loved it when I was a girl and made forts out of old blankets tossed over our picnic table in the back yard.

And secondly because it is a little more expensive than I would like (I'm not blaming the company, I'm just admitting I am cheap). Now, you all know that I do product reviews here of items I myself have personally tried so I can give you the head's up on whether or not they are worth your time and money. But I haven't been able to get this baby and try it out yet.

So if any of you own the Fortamajig, please comment below (you can do it anonymously, and without registering--we're all friends here at Cool Moms Rule!). I want to know: is it worth the money? Or do you think you could rig something up cheaper (including all the required velcro)?

Please get back to me on this. I am seriously waffling over it!
tags technorati :

No comments:

Cool Moms Rule! is in full compliance of the new FTC rules concerning Bloggers. I disclose on all posts where a product was received for free and/or if there was any kind of financial compensation involved.