Tuesday, June 3, 2008

Announcing the Winners: Piano for Preschoolers and Prima Princessa!


Yesterday, as some of you might have noticed, was not a good day for Blogger, or Google, or any of the sites they own (at least in the morning, when I was all set to post our winners!).

For some reason, those sites weren't loading, and I haven't found out why yet. So I am a day late already, and here you have all been, waiting to see if you've won! I apologize for the delay, everyone.

Since I wasn't able to post the winners of our first contest, Piano for Preschoolers, yesterday, and today the winners for Prima Princessa are to be announced, we're going to just put them both together today, and hope our winners don't mind sharing the spotlight!

Okay, here goes!

The winner for the Piano for Preschoolers prize package, an educational program valued at 39.95, is: (drum roll) BunnyB!

And our winner for the lovingly crafted DVD designed to bring ballet to preschoolers, Prima Princessa Presents Swan Lake, is (hold your breath): WindyCindy!

Hooray! Congratulations, Ladies, and please send your mailing address to vbruss@cfl.rr.com so that I can get those prizes out to you right away!

Also, don't forget to register to win "Sleep Deprived No More" is today! Get those entries in, and tomorrow come back and see if you are our next winner!

~Viv

1 comment:

Bunny B said...

Sweet!!! I'm so excited I won this!! :)

Cool Moms Rule! is in full compliance of the new FTC rules concerning Bloggers. I disclose on all posts where a product was received for free and/or if there was any kind of financial compensation involved.