Friday, May 8, 2009

New Lee Website With Fit Finder!

Lee just introduced their new Lee.com website, and as one of their Fit Ambassadors I was really excited to try out their new Fit Finder!

The Fit Finder is a tool to help you find just the right Lee styles to suit your figure type and preferences. Here's a screen shot.


All you do is answer a series of questions about your body shape and how you like your clothes to fit (just check the appropriate box).

I found The Fit Finder simple to use. The questions asked about my waist, thighs, stomach, and seat to determine which products would provide the best fit for me, and as it turned out there were lots of different styles that worked for me.

For instance, I don't like pants that are really low on the waist. This is because I have a scar from my 2 C-sections and my hysterectomy and also my stomach is, well, poofy. You know what I mean, ladies? Anyone? Bueller?

The Fit Finder also has video demonstrations from Lee's team of fit experts during each step of the process, so you can see how certain styles fit differently and how to choose the style that flatters your figure.

What I like about The Fit Finder is that if you are even a little bit self-conscious about your figure (I'm sure all you goddesses never have even a momentary qualm, but we humans sometimes feel less than confident with our shape), you can still find the perfect fit right there in your home, without having to deal with crowds and dressing rooms and all that.

Oh, and here's another great feature: once you’ve found your fit? You can save your Fit Profile for next season’s shopping!

Here's what else you'll find on the new Lee.com:
  • New photography to give you a closer look at the products you are most interested in – just like in the store!
  • Ability to compare different products that meet your selection criteria, so you can pick the very best.
  • Consumer reviews about Lee’s products and the opportunity to upload your own photos (if you are really brave!) wearing Lee products.

No comments:

Cool Moms Rule! is in full compliance of the new FTC rules concerning Bloggers. I disclose on all posts where a product was received for free and/or if there was any kind of financial compensation involved.