Thursday, May 22, 2008

I finally checked out Cre8buzz

Last year, I got an invitation to Cre8buzz. At the time, I remember being excited about it. Back then, it was invitation only, so I felt like a big deal. ; )

Anyway, I went and signed up. Since not many other Moms or bloggers or women had signed up yet other than me, I didn't really do anything else.

And I just forgot all about it, really.

But yesterday, on twitter (where I am CoolMomsRule, if you want to follow me, btw), a friend mentioned how many Moms were hanging out on Cre8buzz these days. So I went and checked it out, and he was right!

There's a lot going on over there these days, and I am still learning the ropes. I need to figure out how to climb the anthill (still not sure about that). And I want to make some friends; people who are like me.

So, if you are: a Mom, like cats, eat too much junk food, watch too much TV, spend too much time on the internet, spend too little time cleaning your house, are passionate about your beliefs as long as you don't miss your regular TV shows or internet time (hee hee), are cynical, sarcastic, weird or geeky, or a combination of all of the above, come on over and visit me at Cre8buzz!

No comments:

Cool Moms Rule! is in full compliance of the new FTC rules concerning Bloggers. I disclose on all posts where a product was received for free and/or if there was any kind of financial compensation involved.