Friday, May 23, 2008

Yep, that sounds about right!

cat
more cat pictures

We trimmed the kittens' claws for the first time today. They hated it and meowed the whole time, squirming, even though I was very careful with the trimmer not to cut their claws too short. Here's why:

Earlier, one of the kittens, Colby, was attacking my hand in "Ferocious Attack Kitten" mode, which he does a lot. But this morning, he actually bit me, hard.

And then, when I got up to go to the bathroom, he stood on my laptop 'til it went "pppppppppppppp[[[[[[\\" on the screen. Which he also does a lot, or tries to.

But, somehow, this morning he managed to pop off one of the keys!

So now I am missing a key from my nice shiny Macbook Pro's keyboard.

And I couldn't find the key that came off, either. I don't know if he hid it somewhere or ate it or what!

So I e-mailed the Engineer, who said, "You could dissect him and find out."

Harrumph. That's dog-lover's humor, right there.

But I have to admit I didn't feel quite so bad clipping those claws this afternoon.

No comments:

Cool Moms Rule! is in full compliance of the new FTC rules concerning Bloggers. I disclose on all posts where a product was received for free and/or if there was any kind of financial compensation involved.