Thursday, November 15, 2007

You Can Save Thanksgiving Dinner Single-Handedly!

I bet you have at least one person in your family that worries about sugar in their diet. Maybe diabetes runs in your family, or a family member was recently diagnosed and still secretly aching for something sweet to satisfy those sugar cravings.

Well, this Thanksgiving, you might just save the day with the perfect sugar-free dessert.

Smucker's has come up with some Sugar-Free dessert toppings, and they've included recipes for great dessert ideas on their site.

Now, normally I am cautious about any foods claiming to be sugar-free, because, well, most of them taste like cardboard. But I recently received an email about the new Smucker's offerings, and I think these deserved to be checked out. I already use the regular Smucker's topping whenever we have a special ice cream night, and this particular dessert looked really good to me.

1 comment:

Rachel said...

Sounds delicious! I will definitely try this out on the family! :-)

Cool Moms Rule! is in full compliance of the new FTC rules concerning Bloggers. I disclose on all posts where a product was received for free and/or if there was any kind of financial compensation involved.