Tuesday, October 16, 2007

Oopsie Dazie! Great Gifts for Girls

I was browsing the internet recently, because with Christmas coming up I am always on the lookout for gift ideas.

Yes, I know, Halloween hasn't even passed yet, and what about Thanksgiving? But I have a friend who says, "Christmas is tomorrow!" which is his way of reminding you that the year is just flying by, and before you know it, you are scrambling to get those gifts wrapped up and sent out to all the nieces, nephews, sisters and brothers, cousins and aunts, uncles and grandparents. Every year, there's more people to buy for (at least it seems that way), and we don't want to forget anyone! Amirite, Moms?

So, surfing along, I happened upon this fantastic site, and I wanted to share it with all of you. It's called Oopsie Dazie, and it's just a little, home-grown business still on the small side yet, run by a stay-at-home Mom, which right away caught my eye, because I always like to support other Cool Moms who are out there, doing their thing.

Oopsie Dazie is all about girls and their hair. Which, if you know any little girls, is a huge market! ; ) The site has all kinds of cute, unique, Mom-designed and kid-approved barrettes and hair clips in pinks and purples, blues and greens, stripes and flowers and bling, just perfect for any little girl on your list!

Cindy, the Mom behind Oopsie Dazie, sent me some samples from her fantastic site, and let me tell you, they are cute as a button! Just adorable. I right away thought of how my two nieces would love these.

And the best thing is, these hair fashions are really affordable. Oopsie Dazie, as I said, is still getting the word out there, and I feel it's an undiscovered treasure. Which means all you Cool Moms out there reap the benefits. I mean, really, $3.00 for adorable, fashionable hair styling that's unique to your little girl? Who wouldn't pay that? And since hair clips and barrettes are also tiny and so very light, you won't blow the bank on shipping costs when you pack them off and send them out to that special someone.

So...check out Oopsie Dazie today for great gift ideas, and perfect little stocking stuffers for all the girls on your list.

Oh, and you're welcome!

~Viv

No comments:

Cool Moms Rule! is in full compliance of the new FTC rules concerning Bloggers. I disclose on all posts where a product was received for free and/or if there was any kind of financial compensation involved.