Thursday, July 2, 2009

Num Num Nut Clusters


I've been munching on a new snack lately that has two of my key requirements: tastes good and is good for me.

Okay, sometimes I scrimp on the second requirement, but in this case I'm being good. ; )

Nature Valley has these new Nut Cluster snacks, and they're really good! Even the Engineer, who scoffs at healthy food in general (don't even talk to him about vegetables) likes these.

Nut clusters are nuts with granola and a touch of honey added, and Nature Valley Nut Clusters come in several varieties. A small handful makes for a satisfying, protein-filled snack that also hits your sweet tooth just right.

My favorite are the roasted almonds, and the Engineer is an almond fan too. We also like the roasted cashews, because cashews are a guilty pleasure of mine even though when I eat too much of them I break out sometimes--you know it's love when you're getting hives and you're still whining, "But they taste so good!"

Right now, you can save $1 on Nut Clusters by visiting the Nature Valley website and printing up a coupon.

In addition to the Roasted Almond and Roasted Cashew, you can choose Honey Roasted Peanut and, in case you can't make up your mind, the Nut Lovers Nut Cluster!

No comments:

Cool Moms Rule! is in full compliance of the new FTC rules concerning Bloggers. I disclose on all posts where a product was received for free and/or if there was any kind of financial compensation involved.