Tuesday, December 7, 2010

C is for Cookie

 is for Cookie! And that's good enough for me...

Remember this song?


I love cookies. I especially love baking cookies during Christmastime, and I have to tell you that I am jonesing hard right now for my baking fix, since my kitchen is not ready and I have no counters, or kitchen sink...*sigh*.

So I am living vicariously through all of you, and I'm putting some great cookie recipes, including ones you've submitted to me, here for all the other holiday baking fans.

Now, on to the cookie recipes!


  • Chocolate Peanut Butter No-Bake Cookies are Terra H.'s favorite.

  • Taffy shared this recipe: Pumpkin Cookies

  • Lots of you love the classic original Nestle Tollhouse Chocolate Chip cookies

  • Snowball Cookies from She Bakes and She Cooks

  • Chewy Coconut Cookies from The Delicious Life

  • Very Best Baking's Chocolate Mini Chip Holiday Cookies

  • Macadamia Butter Cookies with Cranberries and Gingerbread People from MyRecipes

  • Smitten Kitchen's scrumptious Oatmeal White Chocolate Cookies

  • Buttery Melting Moments 

  • Seven-Layer Magic Cookie Bars


  • Also, Kraft has a site up right now devoted to holiday cooking (yay!), and they emailed  me with perfect timing yesterday. The video below "will give you all the information you need to make perfect cookies every time. You’ll also learn how to store and freeze the cookies so you can always have a little magic on hand."


  • No comments:

    Cool Moms Rule! is in full compliance of the new FTC rules concerning Bloggers. I disclose on all posts where a product was received for free and/or if there was any kind of financial compensation involved.