Friday, September 21, 2007

Head's Up for Moms: Product Recall


Mom Enterprises, Inc. or Bliss by Mom, is recalling its "Apple Flavored Baby Bliss Gripewater" drink, intended to relieve symptoms of colic in babies. The FDA reports finding some of the drinks have been contaminated with a parasite known as cryptosporidium, which can cause diarrhea and intestinal infections.

The recalled product bears this code: 26952V 10/08. Parents could buy the Apple Flavored Baby Bliss Gripewater in stores or online. Mom Enterprises has sold 17,600 bottles to date.

1 comment:

Cheryl's Office said...

It seems like there is a new product recall everyday. I am especially concerned about all the recalls on children's toys and household products. I set up a personal file that alerts me to all product recalls and it sends me a timely notice when one of my products has been recalled.

Cool Moms Rule! is in full compliance of the new FTC rules concerning Bloggers. I disclose on all posts where a product was received for free and/or if there was any kind of financial compensation involved.