Monday, April 21, 2008

Mamma Mia! You could win big with this one



Ponds is having a contest, and I just have to tell you all about it, because it is just for Moms over 40! That's right, all you young skinny popstars, get outta the way, because the soccer Moms are going to rock it. tee hee!

Now pay attention, because I want one of you to win this contest. And I'm about to tell you what you can win. Ready?



A trip to London!


Now I have your attention, don't I?

Okay, what do I have to do?
You and two friends (or two sisters, or two strangers, doesn't matter) need to get together and download a song from Mamma Mia! over here.

That doesn't sound so hard. What's the catch?
You have to perform it on video. Now wait, where are you going? Get back here! You can do it!

Do I have to?
Yes, of course! Pond's is looking for three 40-something and fabulous women to rock their world by performing one of these great songs in a video.

What if I'm nervous?
Remember, you'll only be competing with other Moms like you, not super-genius web tech guru teens. Make your video, "embody the sassiness, sexiness and confidence of Donna & the Dynamos from the movie, MAMMA MIA!!"

Really, that's all I have to do?!
Yes! And if your trio wins, you will star in your own performance in London!

Wow. That's so worth it!
I knew you'd love it. Now go ahead, get your trio together, pick your song, and get the show on the road!

What's the hurry?
The contest ends soon! You only have until April 30th to submit your video online.

Okay, I'm off to win with Pond's an Mama Mia! Good luck!

No comments:

Cool Moms Rule! is in full compliance of the new FTC rules concerning Bloggers. I disclose on all posts where a product was received for free and/or if there was any kind of financial compensation involved.