Friday, April 18, 2008

New look for Cool Moms Rule!

So, did you notice the new look?

I imagine one of your first thoughts was, "Mommy blogger on the edge" of what, exactly? Sanity, reason, everyone's nerves, a dangling precipice, take your pick. Hopefully, though, what you will find is that Cool Moms Rule is right out there with you, blogging about things you really want to know about (anybody catch all the ridiculous talk during the latest Clinton/Obama debate about flag lapel pins? puhh-lease).

Also, I hope you noticed that now you can follow me on Twitter over on the sidebar, or pop in and say hello. (Wow, Flickr and Twitter! I'm just all over the place these days.)

I did the artwork for the new look myself (because design-expensive=not in my budget right now), so that's why it is...ahem...perhaps less than professional. Please keep that in mind if you email me or post your comments about the new look--no, "My 5-year old could draw a better picture than that!" no matter how true that may be.

But really, please do let me know what you think! I'm looking for constructive criticisms, please, and any comments about the blog and its new look. Please don't weigh my mailbag down gushing over how hot I look in that Flickr photostream. I can only take so much adoration. ;)

Speaking of which, today is my actual, real, honest-to-goodness birthday. Which I am spending alone with the Rhino, who is coughing and sneezing all over me, home sick from school today. The Engineer and the Owl are at a robotics competition in Atlanta and won't be back until tomorrow. So you can see how glamorous the real life of a Mommy blogger is!

~Viv

No comments:

Cool Moms Rule! is in full compliance of the new FTC rules concerning Bloggers. I disclose on all posts where a product was received for free and/or if there was any kind of financial compensation involved.