Wednesday, June 4, 2008

Dona Nobis Pacem: Blog for Peace

Today, all over the blogosphere, you will find bloggers posting their "Peace Globes". That's mine, above, and the faces you see are my family: the Engineer, the Rhino, The Owl, and our two kittens, Colby and Cheddar. To me, as I think to most Moms out there, peace is about keeping the world safe for our children. I want to see my boys grow and thrive in a world without war, where people actually get along with each other.

You will find other blogs participating in the "Blog for Peace" blog blast over at Mimi's blog; she is responsible for starting this whole movement, and we all owe her a debt of gratitude for that!

Wishing you and your family a world of Peace.

~Viv

2 comments:

Mimi Lenox said...

I love the faces on the globe. That's really what it's all about, isn't it? Our children growing up happy and free from harm. I wish that could be true for people all over the world.

Thank you for blogging for peace today. Peace to you and yours,
Mimi

Princess said...

Just like you, I only want peace for my children and other children's children.
Love your globe. Wish I knew how to give mine a better look (chuckle). Need to learn more photoshopping.....
Peace to you!

Cool Moms Rule! is in full compliance of the new FTC rules concerning Bloggers. I disclose on all posts where a product was received for free and/or if there was any kind of financial compensation involved.