Monday, June 30, 2008

MMMMM....Peanut Butter!



I recently won a little contest on Twitter by answering this question: how many peanut butter and jelly sandwiches will the average kid eat by the time he/she is 18?

I thought about it, and I got the answer right. Ready? 1500! Here's my "magic formula": about a hundred a year, from the time he or she is 3=1500.

So, anyway, I won (!) and what was so exciting is I won a jar of P.B.Loco Peanut Butter. I had never heard of P.B.Loco before, but I'm a fan now! They have all these delicious gourmet flavors of peanut butter: Peanut Butter with Chocolate Chip Cookie Dough, Peanut Butter with Caramel, even a Peanut Butter with Asian Curry Spice! I think that last one would really appeal to adults, but since I am hardly a mature person (heh), I chose the Peanut Butter with CocoBanana.

And my P.B.Loco CocoBanana Peanut Butter was delivered last week, and

Wow!

It. Is. Awesome.

The Cocobanana has chocolate in it (Mmmm) and bananas, and I wasn't sure if I would like someone adding flavors to good old peanut butter, but I can tell you it is delicious! And utterly decadent. Just a little spoonful on my finger was so rich it was like having a sundae with bananas and a chocolate topping!

And my cat jumped up on the counter to lick my finger, so I can certify that it is Kitten Approved as well. ; )

So, here's my verdict: I highly recommend checking out P.B.Loco online or one of their franchises near you!

Cool Moms Rule rating: A+ flavor, A+ quality, and A+ for pricing (yes, I won my jar, but you can get one, too, for just $6.95).

No comments:

Cool Moms Rule! is in full compliance of the new FTC rules concerning Bloggers. I disclose on all posts where a product was received for free and/or if there was any kind of financial compensation involved.