Friday, February 6, 2009

Clorox Greenworks Wipes Review


I've written reviews of Clorox Green Works products before, and I love them, so when Mom Central asked me to check out the new Green Works™ Natural Biodegradable Cleaning Wipes, I jumped at the chance.

First off, I knew that Green Works products are better for the environment, they have a clean, fresh scent, and they work.

But that doesn't mean I took it easy on the new Natural Biodegradable Cleaning Wipes when I tested them.

No way.

You know what I spent yesterday doing? Take a guess. You'll envy me when I tell you.

I thoroughly cleaned out our bathroom AND the cats' litter box. And yes, I do mean cats' and not cat's, because we have three of them.

So when I tell you that Green Works™ Natural Biodegradable Cleaning Wipes really are a quick and simple way to clean naturally with the cleaning power of Clorox, you can trust me on this, people. My bathroom sparkles, and though I wouldn't go so far as to say the litter box does, it definitely looked and smelled fresh and clean when I was done wiping it down (with, I admit, copious amount of wipes, because I really didn't want to touch what was in that litter box. I'm sure you can relate).

Fortunately, the new Wipes are made from 100% cellulose fibers and derived from renewable farm grown trees. Like all Green Works products, they are formulated using biodegradable ingredients, are packaged in recyclable canisters and not tested on animals. So I didn't have to feel guilty about using a few of them at a time, knowing that they were better for the environment than other wipes out there. In fact, the Green Works line, including the new wipes, is recognized by the U.S. Environmental Protection Agency for using environmentally preferred chemistry.

The new Green Works™ Natural Biodegradable Cleaning Wipes are advertised to, "work on grease, grime, dirt, soils and messes, and are safe to use on multiple surfaces throughout the kitchen and bathroom", and as I can attest, they are great in kitty bathrooms as well! ; )

Plus, I feel better using cleaning products for my family and my pets that I know aren't going to be giving off toxic fumes (and that I won't be breathing in nasty chemicals as I clean).

By the way, while you are at the Green Works website, check out their new "Green Heroes Grant Program," which will award five grants of $10,000 each to eco-friendly community projects across the country.

Between January 15 and February 28, 2009, anyone can nominate eco-friendly community projects for a Green Heroes grant by submitting a photo and short essay about the project. Each winner - or "Green Hero" - will receive a $10,000 grant to help their eco-friendly community projects grow and flourish!

Then, beginning on March 16 through April 10, 2009, you can vote online for your favorite eco-friendly community project. The final five Green Heroes will be announced on April 22 - just in time for Earth Day!

No comments:

Cool Moms Rule! is in full compliance of the new FTC rules concerning Bloggers. I disclose on all posts where a product was received for free and/or if there was any kind of financial compensation involved.