Tuesday, February 3, 2009

The line for free Grand Slams at Denny's



I timed the line for the local Denny's by picking out one distinctive guy (he happened to be wearing a bright blue sweatsuit and matching hat) and then seeing how far he had moved as I ran the kids to and from school today. Looked like he was through to the front of the line in about 35 minutes.

I spoke with one lady coming out, and she said she waited, "About 45 minutes, but once you get seated they just ask you how you want your eggs and then it only takes about 5 minutes to get your food."

Think I will try around 1:00 this afternoon, since the Free Grand Slam offer lasts until 2, and see how crowded it is for lunch! : )

No comments:

Cool Moms Rule! is in full compliance of the new FTC rules concerning Bloggers. I disclose on all posts where a product was received for free and/or if there was any kind of financial compensation involved.