Wednesday, April 15, 2009

New Softsoap Ensembles--convenient and pretty, too!

We always have Softsoap around in our house. There's dispensers in both our bathrooms, and a lot of times we have a big bottle to fill them up with under the sinks.

And that's fine, but a little messy, so I'm liking this new idea they've come up with, Softsoap Ensembles.

Ensembles are different designs that go great with your home (I love the green, viney bottle, but there's a pretty blue and a rosey one and even just plain classic white), which initially come along with that nozzle dispenser on the top that lets you dispense the soap right out of the bottle, just like you usually do.

But then there are the Ensembles refill bases, which are just the bottles with the pretty designs on them. All you have to do is move the dispenser nozzle from one base to the next and, presto chango! You have new soap.

And maybe a new design.

Here's a little video demonstrating how they work.

Right now, I like, as I say, the green vines on my bottle, but I also like that I can just go crazy if I want and try something totally new. So, if I changed my bathroom or my color scheme in the kitchen, I could just switch to another base.

And, of course, it's less expensive to buy just the refill base, so you save some cash there. Softsoap Ensembles are like redecorating your bathroom--for under $10.

They even have some great home design ideas on their site!

No comments:

Cool Moms Rule! is in full compliance of the new FTC rules concerning Bloggers. I disclose on all posts where a product was received for free and/or if there was any kind of financial compensation involved.