Wednesday, June 10, 2009

InsanityWear is the Sane Choice for Your Family

Recently, I was fortunate enough to sample some of the wide array of offerings from InsanityWear T-Shirt and Gifts. I discovered them through Mom Made That, a blog I follow, and I really liked the selection.

InsanityWear has designs for pet lovers, graduating seniors, parents, kids, even expectant Moms, like the maternity top shown to the right--just about everybody on your shopping list!

InsanityWear is full of catchy sayings that are sure to ring true. I know that there are plenty of phrases that I can relate to, including two that are perfect for my own life on the site, and I like both of them enough that it's hard to choose between them for which one is my favorite.

First is this one, from the parenting line, "Confused Parent of Teenagers." That's appropro for, well, any parent of teenagers! I think for some of my friends, though, the "You Can't Scare Me, I Have Daughters," would also be perfect. Whenever I'm feeling particularly stressed, I remember to thank my lucky stars that I have boys--I understand from my fellow Moms that girls are, to put it mildly, a bit "dramatic" some days. (Though, to be fair, they don't seem to spend as much time in the Emergency Room as we Moms of boys do!)

My second favorite--and again, it's hard to pick--is the design I ultimately ended up with on my own personal mug from InsanityWear. You all probably know that I have three very spoiled cats, and the orange one pictured here reminds me of my fattest, fluffiest, cuddliest kitty, Cheddar. As you can see, the motto says it all:

"I'm Just a Pawn in My Cat's Quest for World Domination."

My take: InsanityWear is the perfect, convenient, one-stop shop for all your gifting needs.

No comments:

Cool Moms Rule! is in full compliance of the new FTC rules concerning Bloggers. I disclose on all posts where a product was received for free and/or if there was any kind of financial compensation involved.