Tuesday, October 20, 2009

Oprah Can't Wait for Lee Jeans!

As an official Lee Fit Ambassador, I couldn't be more thrilled for Lee Jeans!

Oprah recently taped Oprah's New Denim and the Rest of the Best show, and guess who was featured? LEE JEANS!

Oprah selected Lee Jeans and Cookie Johnson’s premium brand, CJ by Cookie Johnson, as her top denim picks!

The Lee Jeans No Gap collection was featured for its no gap hidden elastic waistband.

I'm set to receive a pair of the new No Gap jeans next week to review them for you, and Oprah was going to run her show then, but I guess she just can't wait, because she has moved up the show to THIS THURSDAY, October 22nd!

So make sure to watch Oprah and Lee Jeans, set your Tivo, do whatever you have to do to catch CJ and Lee's No Gap collection, okay?
In my role as an official Lee Jeans Fit Ambassador, I will sometimes receive a pair of jeans to review for my readers, which Lee sends me free of cost. Lee also offers giveaways to my readers on occasion.

1 comment:

Samantha K said...

I love the look of Cookie Johnson jeans... too bad they exceed my "clothes budget" by a long shot

Cool Moms Rule! is in full compliance of the new FTC rules concerning Bloggers. I disclose on all posts where a product was received for free and/or if there was any kind of financial compensation involved.