Here's the scoop:
You'll really want to check out BlackFriday.info to plan your holiday shopping this year. I do every year, but this season? Some of the Black Friday sales are ALREADY GOING ON!
Here's some of the Black Friday shopping deals especially worth getting out of bed early for (whether you go online or head on out to hit the shops), and you can find the ads at BlackFriday.info:
* Newegg.com sale starting at 6:00pm EST tonight (Wednesday)
* Sam's Club sale starting at 11:00pm EST (Wednesday)
* Sears sale starting at 9:00pm EST (Wednesday)
* Best Buy starts tomorrow morning online, 1-2am EST (Thanksgiving)
* Walmart Thanksgiving Day Specials starting at 3:00am EST (Thanksgiving)
* Walmart Black Friday sale starting at 3:00am EST (Black Friday)
* Toys R Us Black Friday sale starting at 12:01am EST (Thanksgiving)
* OfficeMax Black Friday sale starting at 8:00am EST (Thanksgiving)
* Target, Kohls, JC Penney, and other Black Friday sales will begin on Thanksgiving morning.
And Amazon.com has great Black Friday deals going on all this week, with new ones every day! Today's featured deal is a LG BD270 Blu-ray Disc Player for $99.99.
To view the LG BD270 Blu-ray Disc Player for $99.99, go to: