Saturday, March 20, 2010

I'm Mad with Power and Juicy Rewards! Points, Points, Points

I now have a whopping 32 points in Juicy Rewards!

To recap, last week I told you how to earn Tropicana Juicy Rewards just by drinking your favorite O.J. in the morning and entering the codes on the cartons over at the Juicy Rewards site (this post, in case you missed it).

Back then, I already had 23 points (12 staked to me by Mom Central), and after drinking more OJ, I now have 9 more.

Here are just some of the ways I could spend those points:
1 Point

I could take the family and visit my local art museum for 50% of each admission.

I could enter a Sweepstakes!

3 Points

I could donate my points to save 100 square feet of rainforest.

I could get $10 off AND free shipping off of an EA Sports Fitness game.

6 points

I could save 20% on legendary Coleman outdoor gear for camping, hiking, backpacking and tailgating.

Hmm. I don't see how I can just sit by and do nothing when it is so easy to help support the rainforest. I'm going to donate 3 points right now!

Which still leaves me with 29 points to spend. I'm very tempted to get that $10 off on the EA Sports Active: More Workouts game. I've been working out with the Sports Active for the Wii and it's so much fun I actually don't mind exercising. But since next month is my birthday, I think I'll save that reward for April.

I think what I am going to do right now is enter this SWEEPSTAKES:
  • Trip for two to Los Angeles, including airfare and hotel for 3 days/2 nights
  • Breakfast with Bruce Jenner
  • 9 holes of golf with Bruce Jenner
  • TaylorMade golf clubs and adidas Golf apparel

PLUS! Get a Tropicana-branded video camera.

Doesn't that sound great?! You only use one point to enter each time, and you can enter up to three times a day. So, there goes 3 more points!

Wow.

That was fun, I supported the environment, AND I still have 26 points to spend next month! I have lots of reward opportunities I haven't listed yet, so stay tuned.

I can't wait to share my Juicy Rewards with you!

I wrote this review while participating in the Tropicana Juicy Insiders Ambassador program by Mom Central on behalf of Tropicana. I received 12 free Juicy Rewards points and a $50 Visa gift card to use in redemption of the points and to facilitate my review.

No comments:

Cool Moms Rule! is in full compliance of the new FTC rules concerning Bloggers. I disclose on all posts where a product was received for free and/or if there was any kind of financial compensation involved.