Monday, March 15, 2010

Tropicana Fanatic

You may have noticed that, over on the sidebar, I have a new badge (the bright orange one) saying, "I'm a Juicy Insider." That's because Tropicana Orange Juice is the only orange juice I drink, and so I was asked to clue you all in on a new campaign (that can save you money!) called Juicy Rewards.

If you, like me, drink orange juice almost every day with your breakfast, then you want to get in on Tropicana's new Juicy Rewards program. I personally think that's a no-brainer, because to me it's the best o.j. anyway, and now you even have an added incentive to try it and see for yourself.

When you do, you will find special codes in Tropicana products. You can earn up to 12 points per purchase (that's what you get for the family-sized 128 oz jug).

The more Tropicana Orange Juice you buy, the more Juicy Rewards you'll earn. It's just that simple! Mom Central started me out with some points, but I have already almost doubled them just from drinking what I would have anyway at breakfast.

For a sneak peek, visit the Juicy Rewards site now to see what you can earn with your own Tropicana purchases.

Register RIGHT NOW and enter this code
to get 1 free point right away: MOMCE-NTRAL.


Then keep your eyes on the blog. I'll be updating soon to let you know how I am spending my own Juicy Rewards!

I wrote this review while participating in the Tropicana Juicy Insiders Ambassador program by Mom Central on behalf of Tropicana. I received 12 free Juicy Rewards points and a $50 Visa gift card to use in redemption of the points and to facilitate my review.

No comments:

Cool Moms Rule! is in full compliance of the new FTC rules concerning Bloggers. I disclose on all posts where a product was received for free and/or if there was any kind of financial compensation involved.