Thursday, April 22, 2010

Tropicana Juicy Rewards Twitter Party! (With PRIZES!)

You already know I'm a Tropicana Juicy Rewards Ambassador, and let me tell you, I've really been enjoying their rewards.

For example, when you go to the Juicy Rewards website, did you know that there's a different special offer showcased every day?

Recently I was able to get a FREE movie ticket from Fandango for just 3 of my points through one of these daily offers (I still have twenty-something left; it's really easy to get points when you drink orange juice every day). So far, I have just downloaded the code for the ticket, but I haven't used it yet (I'm thinking of going to see Oceans today for Earth Day!).

Juicy Insiders can save $15 on an FTD flower bouquet of $49.99 or more for Mother's Day for just 3 points, too, so be sure to give a nudge to your family before May 9th rolls around. You deserve it! ; )

Mom Central, who has been working with bloggers like me to spread the word about Tropicana Juicy Rewards, is having a Twitter party today from 3-4 PM EST.

Here's the best part: six lucky winners will be randomly selected throughout the Twitter Party to win a $50 American Express gift card!

To be eligible to win one of the six giveaways, log onto Twitter during the party and enter a tweet using the hashtag #TropicanaRewards. Anyone leaving a comment using this hashtag during the party will be automatically eligible to win.

See you there this afternoon! Look for me on Twitter, @CoolMomsRule. This is the time when I usually pick up my kids, so I won't be on the entire time, but I'm definitely tuning in!

Oh, and here's some tips for following the Twitter party:
  1. Set up a #TropicanaRewards search on search.twitter.com or on your twitter program (e.g. TweetDeck or Twirl), or
  2. Use a twitter aggregator such as twubs.com to follow the hashtag.
I wrote this post while participating in the Tropicana Juicy Insiders Ambassador program by Mom Central on behalf of Tropicana. I received 12 free Juicy Rewards points and a $50 Visa gift card to use in redemption of the points and to facilitate my reviews of the program.

No comments:

Cool Moms Rule! is in full compliance of the new FTC rules concerning Bloggers. I disclose on all posts where a product was received for free and/or if there was any kind of financial compensation involved.