Thursday, April 22, 2010

What to Do on Earth Day?

Watch WordGirl: Earth Day Girl!

WordGirl” is a new animated series that follows the every day life and superhero adventures of “WordGirl” as she fights crime and enriches vocabulary usage, all in a day’s work. I'd heard parents say really good things about the show on Metafilter:

I would non-ironically watch Word Girl as an adult show if I could. Hilarious.

Word-girl is awesome and I have watched it even when my daughter wasn't around.

Word Girl is fantastic.

So, I checked out the Word Girl: Earth Day DVD myself, and it's a real winner!

In the DVD, Word Girl takes on new villains like Birthday Girl, Chuck the Evil Sandwich-Making Guy, Dr. Two-Brains, The Butcher, Tobey, Mr. Big, Granny May and my personal favorite: Lady Redundant Woman.

The DVD also includes Special Features like Interactive Games, Video Shorts and Coloring Pages for your kids.

WORD GIRL: EARTH DAY
Street Date: March 30, 2010
Pricing: $14.99
Runtime: approximately 100 minutes

Buy Yourself a New, Eco-Friendly Laptop Case

The Nuo Tech environmentally-friendly collection is constructed of eco-friendly materials such as water and vegetable-based dyed cotton/canvas and synthetic leather materials. The materials do not contain harmful AZO dyes or PVC and are RoHS compliant (Restriction of Hazardous Substances).

Cases start at $19.99 and all Nuo and Kailo Chic products purchased at shopnuo.com the week of Earth Day (April 19-26) will receive a 20 percent discount in celebration of the 20th Anniversary of Earth Day!


Go See Disney's New Movie, Oceans, in Theaters Today!

Narrated by actor and outspoken environmentalist Pierce Brosnan, the film's powerful imagery chronicles the mysteries that lie beneath the surface of the planet's latest endangered habitat – our oceans.

I received a review copy of the Word Girl: Earth Day Girl DVD to facilitate my review of that product in this post.

No comments:

Cool Moms Rule! is in full compliance of the new FTC rules concerning Bloggers. I disclose on all posts where a product was received for free and/or if there was any kind of financial compensation involved.