Friday, May 4, 2007

AND THE WINNERS ARE...

Yes, we have two winners! How did this happen? Some of you signed up for the entire Playskool Baby Care package I am giving away, while others mentioned only one thing (like the sippy cup, or the teething ring). So, I entered ALL the names in for the drawing. If you wanted one thing specifically, I wrote that under your name. I decided that I would pick names until the items were given away. If the first Mom picked wanted everything, she would get them all. If the first Mom indicated just one thing, I would go on.

So, the winners ARE (drum roll, please):

AydenzMoma--Gel-Filled Soothing Teething Ring
Momzilla--Easy-Grip Serving Bowl set and Sippy Cup!

Congratulations from Cool Moms Rule!

1 comment:

Pendullum said...

Darn... I am always late to the party....

Cool Moms Rule! is in full compliance of the new FTC rules concerning Bloggers. I disclose on all posts where a product was received for free and/or if there was any kind of financial compensation involved.