Friday, May 14, 2010

Psst! Tropicana Juicy Rewards point hoarders!

Have you been saving those Tropicana points like I have, going after some really good rewards?

I recently used just 3 points to save myself $10 and get free shipping of EA Sports Active (more workouts) for the Wii, the exercise program I do 4-5 times a week.

I LOVE working out (never thought I'd hear myself say that) with EA Sports on the Wii. The workouts are fun, it's different every day, and it keeps me active!

Of course, I had no problem spending those points, because I still have 21 points left from all my Tropicana Juicy Rewards.

But if you are hoarding your points, then today is your day, because today only, Tropicana is offering all of us Tropicana Juicy Rewards folks ONE FREE REWARD!

Just head on over to the Juicy Rewards site to claim your FREE REWARD. But remember, it's good today only!

So get going!

I wrote this review while participating in the Tropicana Juicy Insiders Ambassador program by Mom Central on behalf of Tropicana. I received 12 free Juicy Rewards points and a $50 Visa gift card to use in redemption of the points and to facilitate my review

No comments:

Cool Moms Rule! is in full compliance of the new FTC rules concerning Bloggers. I disclose on all posts where a product was received for free and/or if there was any kind of financial compensation involved.