Monday, April 30, 2007

Tomorrow: Playskool Baby Care

Tomorrow, I'll have my review of the new, exclusive Playskool Baby Care line available only at CVS pharmacies! Here's the products I'll be telling you about: the new cottony wipes, insulated drinking cup, serving dish and spoon (spoon tip changes color when the food is too hot), and the gel-filled cooling teething ring (stays pliable in the freezer).

I enjoyed testing these products, and I will have the pics, reviews and prices for each one, as well as my opinion of the Playskool Baby Care line and how well it meets the needs of busy Moms like you!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Where can I find Playskool Baby Care?

Anonymous said...

Playskool Baby Care is available exclusively through CVS pharmacies. Take a look at my review of the line here:

http://coolmomsrule.blogspot.com/2007/05/playskool-baby-care-reviewed.html


Thanks for your comment!
Viv

Cool Moms Rule! is in full compliance of the new FTC rules concerning Bloggers. I disclose on all posts where a product was received for free and/or if there was any kind of financial compensation involved.