Wednesday, May 21, 2008

Worldess Wednesday: That's Cold for Florida!



Update: For any of you that were unable to read the sign on my picture, the temp is displaying as -196 degrees F.

Now, this temp has been up there on the sign for almost two months. I first noticed it April 1st, and thought it was an April Fool's joke; but no, somehow the temperature is reading -196 now all the time. And since the temp here changes by the hour and usually runs in the 80s this time of year, I can only assume that it isn't just the wording on the sign, and the entire temperature-sensing apparatus is on the outs.

But that does not excuse the sign people, who surely have the power to: a) Have the sign fixed, b) Take the entire temperature function out of the equation and remove it from the marquee, or c) Personally apologize to me for making me see the ridiculous temperature foul-up.

Every. Single. Day.

Twice.

When I drive the kids to school, and when I pick them up.

*sigh*

No comments:

Cool Moms Rule! is in full compliance of the new FTC rules concerning Bloggers. I disclose on all posts where a product was received for free and/or if there was any kind of financial compensation involved.