Thursday, December 10, 2009

Free Holiday Music Counts Down the Days Until Christmas!

When the time comes to wrap presents, I find I have a love/hate relationship with gift wrap. I want to make everything look so nice, but I can't cut the paper on a straight line (this makes the Engineer snicker), I run out of tape and my back ends up aching from bending over the table so long, cutting and taping.

So I always put on some holiday tunes to rev me up and get me in the mood for wrapping. So I was really pleased to find FREE holiday music available right now from both Amazon.com (offering a new tune every day from your favorite artists, like Lady Gaga and Tori Amos) and iTunes (a sampler of 20 holiday classics).

My favorite downloads available so far include Jars of Clay's version of "God Rest You, Merry Gentlemen," from Amazon, and Lady Antebellum's "Baby, It's Cold Out There" off of the iTunes Holiday Sampler.

If you've never shopped for music at Amazon before, they offer a special downloader that makes accessing music easier and lots of choices for inexpensive holiday CD's and holiday playlists, too.

No comments:

Cool Moms Rule! is in full compliance of the new FTC rules concerning Bloggers. I disclose on all posts where a product was received for free and/or if there was any kind of financial compensation involved.