Friday, March 27, 2009

BlogHer 09, and stay for free in Chicago!


You may have noticed that I have added a small button on my posts for any of you that might want to help me in my quest to attend BlogHer 09 in Chicago. Finances are getting tight for all of us, and I appreciate any help you can give me. So, you know, if you've ever thought it might be fun to share a cup of coffee together (honestly, wouldn't that be awesome? I'd love to meet you all!), instead of springing for a cuppa java, maybe consider that button for me.

Okay, enough of that! With BlogHer in mind, I am also excited by this giveaway over on Z-recommends, which offers as the big prize a 3-night stay at the Sheraton for Blogher!

I love that the Sheraton offers Mac and PC access, and there's even a big pool--it just looks so comfy and welcoming! This is a snazzy giveaway, too--we're talking concierge level service, people!

I'd love for us ALL to go to BlogHer, so if you are hoping to attend (I know a lot of my readers are fellow bloggers, too), this might be a great idea for you as well. So even though it means more competition for me, again, here's the link to the contest!

No comments:

Cool Moms Rule! is in full compliance of the new FTC rules concerning Bloggers. I disclose on all posts where a product was received for free and/or if there was any kind of financial compensation involved.