Yesterday, I told you that the Fourth of July always makes me think of Red, White and Blue.
Today's post is all about the white. And there's a little green thrown in as well!
What am I talking about?
Bright, white teeth, courtesy of Recycline.
My kids recently tried out two of Recycline's Preserve toothbrushes, and they are now a staple in our house, because:
- They look "cool" (according to my boys). They have a very modern look.
- The handle is made of 100% recycled plastic.
- Recycline Pure toothbrushes are only $2.04 at Target stores nationwide.
- When you need a new toothbrush, you can go to the Recycline to print out a label and mail back, (for free!) your Recycline Preserve toothbrush. And it gets recycled into plastic decking, picnic tables and boardwalks! (That's where the green comes in.)
- You can get coupons right now to save money on the Recyline Preserve at the Recycline website!
By the way, Recycline has other products available at that website in addition to the Preserve toothbrush. Go check them out!