Sunday, October 19, 2008

My pretty kitty takes the prize!


This is one of my THREE cats (yes, I know, I am this [] close to being the crazy cat lady!), and the newest addition over at The Cheezits: Fancy, our "good luck" black cat.

Colby and Cheddar entered her in a contest over at Everything Up Close:

“Oh HAI! Dat cool pink collar with the black skulls would look BOOtiful on our sister kitty, Fancy! She's a black cat and she needs a new collar for Halloween. We hopes we win!"


And Fancy won the collar from Miss Moustache!

So, to us, this PROVES that black cats are good luck, not bad!

I'm posting about it here as well as over at The Cheezits, because Everything Up Close really does have some wonderful giveaways. For example, right now they are running a new giveaway for a beautiful apron, and I believe the contest for some lovely Etsy necklaces is still going on.

In addition, Everything Up Close also lists other contests running around the blogosphere. I personally have subscribed to to the site's feed, so I can keep track of all the prizes up for grabs.

So go take a look! And, if you sign up for a contest, tell them Viv sent you! : )

~Viv



No comments:

Cool Moms Rule! is in full compliance of the new FTC rules concerning Bloggers. I disclose on all posts where a product was received for free and/or if there was any kind of financial compensation involved.