Monday, October 20, 2008

New Frank TV begins tomorrow night!

I had the opportunity to preview some episodes of this season's Frank TV on TBS, and I really enjoyed them.

If you aren't familiar with the show, Frank is comedian Frank Caliendo, whose impressions are spot-on. I've liked him for a long time, since his original days as a stand-up comedian. He's worked with the NFL broadcasts, and my favorite impression will always be his John Madden, but his Presidents Bush and Clinton are also really good, as well as his imitation of Fox NFL co-star Terry Bradshaw. He has all the mannerisms and speaking patterns down pat.

This season, Caliendo is joined on Frank TV by two new-to-the-show impressionists, Mike McRae and Freddy Lockhart, who really help to flesh out the show.

The first season of Frank TV premiered right during the writer's strike, and I think the timing was unfortunate because the show really deserves good ratings. I know you'll like it!



Here's a little clip to give you a sneak peak. Remember, Frank TV's airing tomorrow on TBS at 11 PM, and Tuesdays at 11 will be its regular time slot. The first episode is entitled "Frankapalooza!"



No comments:

Cool Moms Rule! is in full compliance of the new FTC rules concerning Bloggers. I disclose on all posts where a product was received for free and/or if there was any kind of financial compensation involved.