Monday, October 6, 2008

Spot Shot Carpet Cleaner


I know you are all familiar with WD-40, and know that it is a name you can trust. Now, WD-40 is coming out with a new product that I, for one, with my messy house and less-than-pristine carpet, am really excited about!

Spot Shot Non-Toxic Instant Carpet Stain and Odor Eliminator by WD-40 is safe for the little ones and the environment, and it really does get out even the toughest stains.

How do I know this?

Thanks to Mom Central, I was sent a really cool demo kit with the new carpet cleaner to test out, with ammonia, chocolate and a sample of carpeting, so that I could test Spot Shot for myself to see if it did the job.

In case you are wondering why they picked those two stains, ammonia and chocolate, ammonia is, of course, the key ingredient in (ewwww) urine. If you have a pet in your home, you are very familiar with how hard a stain urine is to get out of your carpet. I happen to have not one, not two, but three cute kitties who are, thankfully, house-trained, but we have had the odd incident when they were little, so I know how hard ammonia is to get out of carpet. And chocolate is just as bad, or maybe even worse, because of course chocolate melts and smears and gets rubbed into the carpet before you can even get to it sometimes, when you have kids around! With Halloween coming up, and all that candy your little trick-or-treaters will be bringing home, believe me, you'll want something that can take care of chocolate!

And Spot Shot worked like a charm! It completely gets rid of those really tough stains, and it doesn't leave behind a nasty odor or oily residue or anything else you might get with some of those other carpet cleaners you've tried in the past. The house smells clean and fresh.

Not only does the Spot Shot completely eliminate the stains permanently, it even adds special "anti-resoiling" agents to help protect your carpet from future stains!

In addition to the Spot Shot I tried, there's also a special biodegradable Spot Shot Pet, made just for those tricky pet problems I mentioned, and safe to use around both your kids and your pets.

I feel absolutely confident in recommending WD-40's new Spot Shot Non-Toxic Instant Carpet Stain and Odor Eliminator to you after my test, and I know you'll be satisfied with the results once you've tried it! You can click on the links I've provided in this review for more information.

No comments:

Cool Moms Rule! is in full compliance of the new FTC rules concerning Bloggers. I disclose on all posts where a product was received for free and/or if there was any kind of financial compensation involved.